Hey 5th Graders are you ready to go on a outdoor experience?! BALARAT!
By Olivia, Estrella,and Margaret
If you want to really take a look at Balarat Outdoor Education
read their page.
What to bring for the outdoor education trip:
- hiking boots,
- extra pair of sneakers,
- 2 pairs of pants NO SHORTS!
- sweater/sweatshirt a warm jacket
- pajamas, long socks ( warm )
- sun hat, winter hat, and gloves.
- warm long socks,
- 2-3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants
- Sleeping bag or a warm blanket
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Hair brush
- Books and writing materials or drawing
- Cameras only disposable ( no iphone cell phone or ipod)
- Binoculars, Slippers, or flip flops for INSIDE ( the lodge has a no shoe policy)
- Plant and animal field guides
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING ON THE DAY OF THE TRIP !!!!!
- Thick long socks
- Waterproof boots
- Long pants with long underwear
- T shirt and long sleeve shirt
- Sweater or sweatshirt warm jacket
- Pack these in your daypack backpack
- Lunch and a sack for the first day with a full big water bottle
- Rain gear, hat, and gloves
- A few sharp pencils
What NOT to bring:
Clothes or shoes that cant get dirty
Sandals or open toed shoes
Matches or lighters
Candy,soda, or gum
Medicine that was not given to a teacher
Perfume, cologne, body spray